2010年7月6日星期二

appreciate a very well made product with attention to detail and function.


Amazon had it safely to my door in 5 days and that's with the free shipping option. I think this watch is worth getting. If you are like me who has only owned black plastic wholesale replica watches all his life I think you will be surprised how much watch you can get for $85. It looks and feels great! Some of comments about the "dial" being hard to turn are only somewhat just. Do you really want the dial that you just set to move when you bump it slightly? I don't think so. The company that made this watch knows what they are doing. Lastly I will add one final thought it was a little tough trying to size the band myself, you most likely will need to remove one or two links from your new watch band unless you're built like a pro football player. I took my watch to the jeweler at the mall expecting to pay $5 or $10 to have them size it but he did it for free for me!


I paid less than $84 with the A9 discount & free shipping. For an automatic dive cheap fake watches of this caliber you will be hard pressed to find anything better under $100 except maybe another Invicta. The only complaint is one that was brought up previously....the bezel is hard to turn. Other than that it is hard to fault especially for the price.
There is no reason a man should have a cheap plastic watch on unless he is cutting the yard. Sure the movement isn't as good as "some" swiss watches, its actually a citizen movement and very good. The case work is good and has a nice weight to it.



 




没有评论:

发表评论