2010年7月5日星期一

The school uniform , uniform , wrist watch do not allow entering an examination hall

The one pictured above has an oyster-like bezel (Omega style). The older (Series 1 or S1) model of the 8926 have a coin edge bezel like the Rolex Submariner. The bezel rotates. Invicta makes really attractive bands that have a nice weight. The stainless steel silver band and black face combination is very sharp and will never go out of style. I have an 8.5" wrist and the fake watches accommodates my wrist with room to spare. They come in the trademark yellow Invicta box with an Invicta pillow. 

This has got to be the best 100 dollars I've spent on buying anything. Many persons have come up to me and said "what a nice Rolex you have there". I even got one of my best friends to buy his own replica breitling watches, and as for myself, I just received my brand new Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph S Watch #9329 with the blue dial. My oh my does it look gorgeous!!
I am very impressed with Invicta style and quality. They offer well-made watches at a very competitive price. I own seven Invicta watches and love each of them. They have the look and feel of a much more expensive watch.
This is my first automatic discount replica watches. I've been shopping for a high end automatic watch. I was looking at Rolex Submariner and Omega Seamaster. I cam across this watch when I was browsing amazon.com. The price was unbeatable. I received the product on time and ever since I've received the watch there wasn't a day I didn't wear it. It looks identically like Rolex Submariner. I haven't had any problems with the watch. I don't think I will have any problem at all. Definately a smart buy.

Received the 8926 this morning and it was expertly packed. Triple boxed with the third box being the large yellow Invicta box and the watch around a yellow pillow inside. The entire wholesale fake watch band was covered in a surface tight clear plastic. It took several minutes to remove. After finding the manual hidden in the top of the box and unscrewing the crown (keeps it watertight) I was then able to two click it to set the time. The second hand does not stop but by setting the minute hand to the second hand I was able to get them to synchronize.


This replica watches is excellent. The workmanship is above and beyond the what the price seems to suggest. It kind of makes me wonder why people spend 30 to 50 times more. I guess it is nothing but branding beyond a certain point. I might spend a bit more to get the 23 jewel Pro Diver (swiss movement). That said, the Miyata movement (Japanese) version is definitively a great product. Buy it if you are not looking for the brand, but just a quality piece of steel.

没有评论:

发表评论